First things first: We love comments and appreciate the time that our readers spend to share ideas and give feedback.
However, we also want our comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers. We keep all comments that are not:
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas is encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards our contributors and those leaving comments.
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, we will remove it from the site.
We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site; please leave comments that are respectful and useful.
Frequently asked questions:
“Are comments moderated?”
– Yes, we want to make sure all comments are respectful towards other readers and contribute to the discussion with a range of opinions.
“Do I need to provide my name and email address?”
– Yes, both pieces of information are required.
“Is my email address visible to other readers?”
– No, it’s safely stored in Emerging Europe’s database.
“Why is my comment stuck in pending?”
– Comments are reviewed every hour. Please remain patient until our moderator reviews your comment.
“How do I contact a moderator about my comment(s)?”
– Send us an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org